Do I need to schedule an appointment?
TelaCare is designed for on-demand care so no appointment is necessary.
After you register and log in to TelaCare, the next available doctor will see you. If
no one is available, you will be placed in a "waiting room" and
notified by text message once a doctor is available. If you need to have an appointment at a later time you can select a time that is convenient for you and the doctor will call you then as well.
Other questions related to Online Visit
- What is an online doctor visit?
- Is my online doctor visit private and secure?
- How long is a typical online doctor visit on TelaCare?
- Can I see a doctor online if I am traveling or in another state?
- What is TelaCare not for?
- When should you call a doctor online?
- Can I get a sick slip or doctors note from TelaCare?